12.11.13

NB Art camp week 1.

Posting a previous post from the other blog:

Had a great week off last end of October. I should probably pick up on posting the sketches and doodles I have not yet uploaded.
Aside from being back to ongoing commissions and doing some portfolio building, 
I signed up for Noah's Art Camp a month back which will be ongoing for a whole 12 week.
The amount of work each week is as intensive as it gets but I have to say I'm really happy being in a group filled with talented, creative artists sharing great works and advices. Week 1 just started and so far its been really exciting with lots of master studies in values (below) and colors.
Sometimes I tend to forget to simplify but so far learning so much.
Now, I finally get to use those old acrylics lying around. My palette is so ugly by now from all the dried up paints. 
Just halfway to go now!



No comments:

Post a Comment