17.12.13

Master study 1 of Goya's Witches in Flight 1798.


I've decided to make a separate personal blog where I can dump all my serious works in progress and studies. I've made a decision this early 2013 that this year would be a time for me to really practice my foundation skills and to challenge myself to get better each day.

So far, I joined Noah's Art Camp Winter Session and its been keeping my occupied these past few weeks. I've been so inspired by all the talented artists I've met there and around here. I was thankful that all those oil painting lessons from my younger days did some good but now the camp pushes me to be even better.

It's almost the end of 2013 and I'm excited to see what the next year will bring. 
Here is a master study in acrylics from Week 1 of camp of Goya's Witches in Flight 1798. 
The painting's a bit eerie but to me the forms are so unique.

- Maria N

No comments:

Post a Comment